Jesus said, "let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these."
Kid's Day Out Learning Center (KDO) is dedicated to enriching the lives of young children by nurturing the whole child.
We affirm what scripture teaches us in Proverbs 9:10, "Fear (reverence) of the Lord is the foundation of wisdom. Knowledge of the Holy One results in good judgment."
KDO serves children ages 4 months through Pre-Kindergarten.
- Our curriculum is thematic and is designed to stimulate each child's development. It incorporates art, motor skills, music, science and math, writing and language skills, literacy, dramatic play, sensory experiences, block building, Bible lessons and more.
- Children ages 2 years and up attend weekly chapel that allows them to experience God's love through Bible stories in a sacred setting.
- All children are introduced to early reading through story time, visiting readers and weekly visits to the KDO Library.
- KDO is a well-rounded program dedicated to meeting the individual needs of each child.
- KDO follows an academic calendar beginning in late August and concluding in late May. Exciting summer camp options available in June and July. Extended care available during the academic school year.