"So Deeply we care for you that we are determined to share with you not only the gospel of God but also ourselves, because you have become very dear to us." 1 Thessalonians 2:8
Congregational Care, Support, and Recovery
We desire to care for and love you in the midst of a difficult time and to walk with you as you seek restoration and healing.
We are here to help as you:
- Seek pastoral counseling or need someone to talk with
- Need assistance to find a support group with one of our caring partners
- Need hospital visitation
- Undergo treatment in the medical center and need resources and support
- Walk through the loss of a loved one and need assistance to plan a memorial service
- Are unable to attend worship & would like to stay connected with a home visit or in-home communion
- Need prayer and would like to be on our prayer list
- Receive a prayer shawl provided by our Knitters With a Heart ministry
If you would like to volunteer and be involved with the caring ministry, please contact Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.620.6546
Amazing Place: Enriching Lives through fellowship, memory care, and wellness. || CanCare: An interfaith cancer service rooted in the religious community where cancer survivors and people of faith offer support to cancer patients and their families. || Interface-Samaritan Counseling Centers: Providing high quality services for all people, to help them find hope where they see little or none. || POP Ministry: A lay spiritual care hospital ministry care, support and Christian presence to Presbyterians, their families, and others in 11 Houston area hospitals.