Open Door MissionBack To List View
Where5803 Harrisburg, Houston TX 77011
ContactName: Tommy Thompson
Phone: (713) 921-7520
WebsiteOpen Door Mission
Transforming lives through recovery, healing, and learning. Open Door Mission is a faith and evidence based recovery and rehabilitation facility dedicated to transforming the lives of the most severely addicted, destitute, homeless and disabled men in our community.
- Meat/Bird - We are appealing to all hunters and fishing enthusiasts to donate their bounty. We can handle processed or unprocessed meat as long as the meat is field-dressed and quartered.
- Canned vegetables, rice and beans
- Basic household paper towels and toilet paper
- Toiletry items (soap, shampoo, tooth paste and tooth brushes)
- Gently used Bibles
- Jesus Calling Devotionals
- TABE (tests of Adult Basic Education Books) by CTB/McGraw-Hill
- Level A (1042105)
- Level D (C1041905)
- Level E (C1041505)
- Level M (C1041705)
Non-perishable items can be dropped off at FPC.
Perishable items can either be dropped off at Open Door Mission (5803 Harrisburg Blvd, Houston, TX, 77011) or arrangements can be made for a pick-up.
Donations can be mailed to Open Door Mission, P.O. Box 9356, Houston, TX, 77219. All monies will go to the purchase of bedspreads and educational testing materials.
For any questions please contact Mr. Bill White at 713-256-8201.