The discipleship ministries of FPC are geared to help you grow in your faith journey and connect with other Christians. What should disciples do? Think about the following:
- Disciples should be active in personal bible study and prayer.
- Disciples should be active in corporate worship and community.
- Disciples should actively serve others in their sphere of influence and beyond.
Authentic community in a large church is not always easy to come by, yet, it is essential to our spiritual growth. We have a variety of discipleship experiences that will help you connect with others and, by doing so, grow in loving God and loving others.
- Sunday School: these groups meet on Sunday morning, most during the 9:30am Sunday school hour.
- Small Groups: these groups typically meet in a person's home. Usually 6-12 people are in a small group.
If you have any questions about what it means to be a disciple, please contact Pastor Bill Heston, 713.620.6441 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on discipleship opportunities, contact Catie Smith, email@example.com.