YOUNG ADULT SMALL GROUPS
What is a Young Adult Small Group?
A Young Adult small group is a group of 10-15 people within The Table community who have come together to grow as a family through fellowship, study of scripture, and service. Jesus Christ commanded us to make disciples of all nations. He also encouraged us to build up his church body and not neglect meeting together. Thus, small groups are a great avenue towards growing together and making disciples a we gather, grow, and go together in the city of Houston.
What is the format for Young Adult Small Groups?
Our hope is that small groups would not only be Bible Studies but would actually be a visual representation of the Christian life. Thus, throughout the month members of small groups will be able to fellowship, study scripture, and serve within their small group community.
Week 1: Fellowship (GATHER)
Week 2: Introduction to Topic for the month (GROW)
Week 3 Topic Discussion and Application (GROW)
Week 4: Serve (Go)
Small Groups (All groups listed below are coed)
Monday Evenings at 7pm
- Montrose Area: Justin Smith and Carla Lewis (Service Project: Norah's Home)
- Upper Kirby Area: Travis and Jacqueline Marshall (Service Project: FPC Youth Group)
Tuesday Evenings at 7pm
- Heights Area: Sarah Burkhart, James Melchers, & Tiffany Melchers (Service Project: Mental Health Coop)
- Heights Area: Catie Smith and Victoria Oxley (Service Project: Family Hope Kid Zone)
Thursday Evenings at 7pm
- Allen Parkway Area: Austin Hermann and Jordan Birdsong (Service Project: Family Hope Kid Zone)
- Third Ward Area: Amy Rasplicka and Heinsie Schmitz (Service Project: Neighborhood cookout)
College Small Group: Sunday Afternoons at 1:30pm
- West Heights Area: Matt & Karen Bordas and Jordan & Hailey Benningfield (Service Project: Young Life)
Please email Catie Smith at email@example.com to connect with one of these small groups.