Children & Family Ministry
- Proclaiming Christ to Children: All believers are called to join God in his mission to make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:18-20). This mission includes making disciples of children. The Children’s Ministry at FPC is carrying the gospel of Jesus Christ to the boys and girls in our communities and around the world.
- Welcoming Ministry / Relational Fun: We are the mission to children and their families, and we create a ministry environment that is inviting, inclusive, innovative and fun. Children at FPC are welcomed into a warm relational community. We love children and want them to love FPC! (Matthew 19:13-15)
- Children Serving: Some of the greatest ministry at FPC is being done by children. God is using children as His couriers to carry the gospel of Jesus Christ to our own church family, our community and around the world (Psalm 8:1-2, Matthew 18:1-5)
- Developing Leadership: Our children’s ministry team is a growing community of called, servant leaders equipped to minister to children, and committed to further developing in their ministry to children.
- Great Teaching: Children are taught the Word of God in a manner that leads to transformation in Christ. We make Biblical literacy life changing. At FPC, the Bible is connected to the real life of children through creative Bible truth teaching, small-group discussion and life connection, all in loving relationships.
- Children are Part of the Church: Children are part of FPC’s life blood. They are not just the future of the church… they are part of our church today! Ministering to children is an honor as well as a significant responsibility. As with other ministries, we must adapt and respond to the growing and changing needs of the ministry. We love children and children love FPC (Matthew 19:13-15)
- Equipping Families: We partner with parents to help their children know Jesus Christ and experience the life He has for each of them. (Ephesians 6:1-4)
For more information about programs and special events, contact Stacey Rockwell at 713.620.6352 or firstname.lastname@example.org.