COVID-19: Campus Updates
Given the rapidly changing details around the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, please find details below regarding FPC's steps to promote a virus-free environment and any changes to our campus schedules.
Updates & Videos
COVID-19 & Campus Update From Jim - 03.04.21
FPC Campus and Worship Update from Jim - 09.16.20
COVID-19 & Campus Video Update from Jim - 07.03.20
COVID-19 Update From Jim | 05.06.20
Session Update Video | 04.29.20
FPC COVID-19 Advisory Committee Update | 04.29.20
FPC Ministry Updates | 04.02.20
FPC Ministry Updates | 03.26.20
A Video Message From Jim | Jim Birchfield, Senior Pastor | 03.24.20
COVID-19 Church Update | Andrew Stepp, Executive Pastor | 03.20.20
COVID-19 Video Update | Jim Birchfield, Senior Pastor | 03.17.20
Medical Update | Dr. Manish Shah | 03.15.20
COVID-19 Email Update | Andrew Stepp, Executive Pastor | 03.13.20
New Protection Measures
In light of recent news and the input of our FPC COVID-19 Advisory Team, FPC has implemented the following changes:
- Building hours:
Monday-Friday | 7 AM to 7 PM
Saturday | 8 AM to 4 PM
Sunday | 7 AM to 2 PM
- *Sunday worship services:
In-Person Traditional | 10:45 AM | Sanctuary
In-Person Contemporary | 10:45 AM | Grand Hall
Online Traditional | 10:45 AM | fpchouston.org/live
Online Contemporary | 10:45 AM | fpchouston.org/live
*To view the Easter service schedule, please visit fpchouston.org/lent.
- Weekly events and meetings: Only activities and events the size of a small group will be permitted on campus. Ministry departments will communicate specific schedule changes.
- Ongoing information regarding the Presbyterian School can be found on their COVID-19 Response page.
Staying Connected Remotely
During this season, we hope you will also assist in helping FPC remain a place that welcomes all, is committed to being a community Here to Serve, and remains faithful in sharing the Gospel. Please join us weekly for worship via our contemporary worship service at 10 AM or our traditional worship service at 10:45 AM at fpchouston.org/live, FPC Facebook page or the FPC YouTube page. An additional email will be sent in advance of Sunday with additional details on accessing our live stream.
Join us online this Advent Season Christmas Eve Worship Services. To see a complete list of service times, visit the FPC Advent page.
What Can You Do?
For the safety of all, our COVID-19 Advisory Team strongly suggests that individuals who fall into one of the categories below utilize opportunities for remote access when participating in meetings and activities:
1. In the last 14 days have you or anyone you live with had any new onset of the following symptoms, which you usually do not experience with a chronic condition you may have?
- Fever (>100.5°F, >38.0°C)
- Cough (not due to seasonal allergies)
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell
- Loss of taste
- Muscle aches
- Sore throat
- Runny nose (not due to seasonal allergies)
- Abdominal pain
2. In the last 14 days have you had close contact with a person who had a confirmed positive test for being actively infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) while not wearing personal protective equipment?
3. In the past 14 days have you tested positive for active infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2)?