Marriage Matters: A Conference For Married CouplesBack to Events List
- May 31, 2019 - June 1, 2019
- 6:15 pm to 5:00 pm
- Location: FPC
- Room: LC 181/185
- Name: Lija Shah
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to invest in your marriage and intentionally move towards oneness? Then Marriage Matters is for you. Throughout this weekend will help you understand God's blueprint for marriage and how your marriage can live into His legacy.
What to Expect
Marriage Matters begins on the evening of Friday, May 31, and will conclude late afternoon on Saturday, June 1. We will incorporate group sessions and alone time with your spouse. You will never be asked to share intimate details of your relationship with anyone.
Every Couple is Welcome
Timeless, Biblical principles provide the tools to help all relationships. Everyone is welcome: the on-the-verge of divorce, the newly-weds, the wise, and the seasoned.
A Few More Details
- Dinner will be provided on Friday night and a light breakfast on Saturday morning. Childcare is also available. Register online for free childcare (2 months - 5 years old). **The deadline for childcare reservations is by end-of-day, Thursday, May 23.
- Friday night will begin at 6:15 PM and conclude at 9 PM
- Saturday morning will begin at 8:15 AM and conclude at 5 PM
- Cost: $175.00 per couple (Includes dinner, breakfast and conference costs) - *Scholarship available upon request (do not let money be a barrier).
Space is limited, so register today!
For more information and to register, stop by the registration table in Palm Court on Sunday, April 28, May 5, or May 12 or register online.
Meet Our Guest Speaker:
Sam John, is a licensed professional counselor (LPC) who has a passion for marriage. It was through his own personal struggles he realized the benefits of counseling. After degrees in Accounting and Management Information Systems and 17 years of work experience in corporate America, Sam felt God calling him into a radically different career path. Sam enrolled at Dallas Theological Seminary (DTS), where he received a Master's in Biblical Counseling. With a focus on pre-marital/marital, relationship, individual, and trauma therapy, Sam has used his God-given passion for the Word by guiding and serving those who are lost, hurting, and in distress. As a licensed counselor and speaker, Sam hopes to become a beacon of God's love, hope, and grace.