Parent Ed NightBack to Events List
- February 1, 2020
- 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Location: FPC
- Room: LC 181
- Name: Stacey Rockwell
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 731.620.6352
Join FPC Children & Family Ministry and Presbyterian School for "How to talk to your kids about...pornography." Kristen A Jensen is the author of the best-selling "Good Pictures, Bad Pictures" series of children's books and founder of Protect Young Minds (PYM), an organization that seeks to help parents "porn-proof" their kids before they come across highly addictive and easily accessible internet pornography.
Kristen equips parents to begin a comfortable conversation with kids, explains the science behind pornography's effect on the brain, and empowers kids to turn away from pornography with the powerful CAN DO plan.
Childcare is available from 5–8 PM for children two months through 5th grade with a reservation.* Following the presentation, parents are invited to utilize the additional time to enjoy dinner at a nearby restaurant.
Childcare is available from 5–8 PM with a reservation.
– Make your reservation by emailing names, ages, and additional information such as allergies to email@example.com.
– Childcare is available for ages 2 months through 5th grade.
– Reservations must be received by 11:59 PM, January 27.
– Your reservation is complete when you receive a confirmation email.