This page contains the most current information regarding weather, traffic, and facility activities impacting the FPC campus.
Changes Across the FPC Campus
As many of you are aware, our ministry partner, Presbyterian School has been hard at work on a multi-phase plan to update and reimagine their teaching space.
At the start of the 2019/2020 school year, Presbyterian School officially expanded its footprint to include Founders Hall, a new 46,000 square foot Early Childhood and Lower School building across from Palm Court. This is a beautiful expansion designed to offer its younger population the latest technology and spaces for both collaborative and traditional learning.
- 11:05 AM Service is back in Grand Hall
Children & Family Ministry
Kinder - CE138 (Loving Lemons) & CE139 (Joyful Jujubes)
First - CE140 (Peaceful Peaches) & CE141 (Patient Plums)
Second - CE112 (Kind Kiwis) & CE115 (Grapes of Goodness)
Third - CE117 (Faithful Figs) & CE 134 (Guava)
- Check-In | 9:30-9:40 AM | Hallway outside Chapel
- Game Room | 9:30-9:40 AM | Library (directly across from Chapel)
- Large Group | 9:40 -10:10 AM | Chapel
- Small Groups |10:10-10:40 AM | Small Group Rooms
- Pick Up | 10:40-10:45 AM | Small Group Rooms (Pick up in Game Room after 9:45 AM)
4th & 5th Grade
- CE 228 - Check-in & Large Group
- CE 225
- CE 227
- CE 229
- CE 230
- Basic Training in the Bible – Fellowship Hall
- Groundbreakers - FH 251
- Potter's Clay - CE 215