How to use this Resource Page
- Below you will find personal reflection guides for each week of our sermon series through Ephesians. These Reflection Guides dive deeper into the book of Ephesians five days a week, through a series of questions and practices of prayer.
- These guides do not necessarily follow the sermon nor are they meant to take place of the Small Group Study Guides. Instead, they are meant to give people a place for personal study and growth during the week.
- When you click on each week below, you will have the option to print off a printable PDF version of the Reflection Guide.
- To the right of your screen, you will see three resource options: (1) Email Encouragements, (2) Small Group Guides, and (3) Facebook Page.
- The Email Encouragements are emails written by fellow FPC Covenant Partners and sent every weekday morning to our FPC family. This button will allow you to access all encouragement emails that have been written thus far in the series.
- The Small Group Guide button allows you to access the guides our small groups use, which are based on each week's sermon.
- Finally, the Facebook Page button allows you to visit our Facebook Discipleship page and join our online community.
- Also to the right of your screen, you will notice two Reflection Guide Overviews (Part I and II). These will give you introductory information about the book of Ephesians if you want to circle back for the big picture.
If you have any questions about any of our resources or how to navigate this page, please reach out to Catie Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org), our Director of Discipleship.