All-Church Sunday School
Join us the first three Sundays in August from 9:45-10:30 AM for the All-Church Sunday School series, Walking in Wisdom: How Proverbs Applies to Your Workplace, Your Relationships, and Your Life.
As we hear from Pastor Andrew Stepp, Doug Meikle, and Pastor Jon Crantz, we hope to encourage you to walk wisely in these areas of your life, empowered to do so by our Lord Jesus Christ.
This class will be held in Fellowship Hall on the FPC campus. If you aren't able to join us in person, you can watch a recording of each class and download the presentation on Monday mornings following the class.
- Week 1: Andrew Stepp: Wisdom and Relationships (Sunday, August 4)
- Week 2: Doug Meikle: Wisdom and the Workplace (Sunday, August 11)
- Week 3: Jon Crantz: Wisdom and Sabbath (Sunday, August 18)
Summer Discipleship Online
Can't make a Sunday School class this summer? Join the Intersections class online for a summer study of the book “You Are What You Love” by James K. A. Smith. Smith’s main message is that worship is the foundational thing we do as Christians to orientate us towards God and as such, it is our most important task and ritual as a church.
During this study, the book will be covered in seven sessions – one for each chapter and a summary session at the end. Below is a list of each chapter and the corresponding topic. Recordings and study materials for the weekly lesson will be added each Monday following the Sunday School class:
- Chapter 1: To Worship Is Human (taught Sunday, June 9)
- Chapter 2: You Might Not Love What You Think (taught Sunday, June 16)
- Chapter 3: The Spirit Meets You Where You Are (taught Sunday, June 23)
- Chapter 4: What Story Are You In? (taught Sunday, June 30)
- Chapter 5: Guard Your Heart (taught Sunday, July 7)
*NO CLASS ON JULY 14
- Chapter 6: Teach Your Children Well (taught Sunday, July 21)
- Chapter 7: Worship Changes Everything (July 28)