"So Deeply we care for you that we are determined to share with you not only the gospel of God but also ourselves because you have become very dear to us."
Congregational Care, Support, and Recovery
We desire to care for and love you in the midst of a difficult time and to walk with you as you seek restoration and healing.
We are here to help as you:
- Seek pastoral counseling or need someone to talk with
- Need assistance to find a support group with one of our caring partners
- Need hospital visitation
- Undergo treatment in the medical center and need resources and support
- Walk through the loss of a loved one and need assistance to plan a memorial service
- Are unable to attend worship & would like to stay connected with a home visit or in-home communion
- Need prayer and would like to be on our prayer list
- Receive a prayer shawl provided by our Knitters With a Heart ministry
If you would like to volunteer and be involved with the caring ministry, please contact Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.620.6546
Amazing Place: Enriching Lives through fellowship, memory care, and wellness. || CanCare: An interfaith cancer service rooted in the religious community where cancer survivors and people of faith offer support to cancer patients and their families. || Interface-Samaritan Counseling Centers: Providing high quality services for all people, to help them find hope where they see little or none. || POP Ministry: A lay spiritual care hospital ministry care, support and Christian presence to Presbyterians, their families, and others in 11 Houston area hospitals.