"So Deeply we care for you that we are determined to share with you not only the gospel of God but also ourselves because you have become very dear to us."
COVID-19 Update: Due to the temporary restrictions implemented by our national and local government leaders, all in-person gatherings have been postponed or canceled to limit the spread of COVID-19. If you are in need of assistance or know of someone in need of phone call or contact due to COVID-19, please visit Serve and Be Served
Congregational Care, Support, and Recovery
We desire to care for and love you in the midst of a difficult time and to walk with you as you seek restoration and healing.
We are here to help as you:
- Seek pastoral counseling or need someone to talk with
- Need assistance to find a support group with one of our caring partners
- Need hospital visitation
- Undergo treatment in the medical center and need resources and support
- Walkthrough the loss of a loved one and need assistance to plan a memorial service
- Are unable to attend worship & would like to stay connected with a home visit or in-home communion
- Need prayer and would like to be on our prayer list
- Receive a prayer shawl provided by our Knitters With a Heart ministry
If you would like to volunteer and be involved with the caring ministry, please contact Patsy at email@example.com or 713.620.6546
GriefShare Support Group
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. Anyone who has gone through the loss of a loved one and needs support is welcome to attend.
Mondays, September 14th-December 14th: 4:30-6 pm via Zoom
Register by September 7th
For more information, contact Lija Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazing Place: Enriching Lives through fellowship, memory care, and wellness. || CanCare: An interfaith cancer service rooted in the religious community where cancer survivors and people of faith offer support to cancer patients and their families. || POP Ministry: A lay spiritual care hospital ministry care, support and Christian presence to Presbyterians, their families, and others in 11 Houston area hospitals.